Google I/O

Friday, March 28, 2008 4:00 PM



Almost 9 months ago we released the first version of GME at Google Developer Day. Since then Google Developer Day has morphed into Google I/O, a two day developer gathering on May 28th & 29th in San Francisco. The purpose of the event is to bring developers together to learn about products, tools, and techniques which are moving the web forward as a platform.

There is going to be lots of discussion about client side development and mashups Google I/O. We hope to see you there.

For more information on the event and to register checkout the Google I/O announcement on Google Code.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have any similar events which occur in the United Kingdom?

opiumseed said...

Brazil needs a Google I/O too.

Unknown said...

and Don't forget about Chile too... jajaja (not kidding though)!

priya said...

http://www.youknowster.com/jokes/view/382-you-know-you-an-editor-when