Monday, June 4, 2007 1:52 PMWell, it's been a busy week for us. At Google's global Developer Day, we finally got to show the world what we've been working on. We started inviting folks to try out the Google Mashup Editor, and we've been making demos and samples available for everyone to use and enjoy.
We're excited to see the starter projects some of you have already created. For further inspiration, here are links to a few applications we put together in our spare time. To see how they were created, click on the "View Source" link that appears in the upper right hand corner of all Google Mashup Editor apps.
- SF Giants Baseball Mashup: http://sfgiants.googlemashups.com/
- Earthquake Central: http://earthquakes.googlemashups.com/
- Tasks: http://tasklist.googlemashups.com/
- Map Wiki: http://mapwiki.googlemashups.com/
From the Google Developer Day demos:
- California State Parks: http://calstateparks.googlemashups.com/
- Google Base Real Estate Planner: http://realestate.googlemashups.com/
If you aren't yet familiar with what the the Google Mashup Editor can do, check out the videos of our demo at our Developer Day session.
Over the next few weeks we'll be opening the beta test to more developers and adding even more samples and tutorials. Please send us your feedback and join the discussion on our developer forum. If you haven't received your invitation yet, look for it in your email soon.
Paul McDonald, Product Manager